Volunteers are a vital, valued part of the care and services we provide at LB Homes. Volunteering can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. We have many opportunities for youth and adults to volunteer.
Ways to Serve
Long term living related:
- Regular manicure opportunities for residents
- Office projects including mailings, packets, etc.
- Companionship – visiting, reading with residents
- Helping with games (Bingo)
- Transporting residents to and from activities on campus
- Taking residents for walks weather permitting
- Providing music or other programs for residents or patients
- Painting project assistance
- Light cleaning
- Visiting with families or patients
- Caregiver relief
- Music for patients
- Helping to leave a video legacy
- Baking for our bereavement program
We are always looking for committed, compassionate volunteers.
For more information contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (218) 998-1408.
What does it take to become a volunteer at LB Homes?
- Contact the Volunteer Coordinator
- Fill out an application
- Pass background check
- Share references
- Complete training
Become a friend of LB Homes or part of the Auxiliary
The purpose of the LB Homes Auxiliary is to enhance the daily life and surroundings for residents of LB Homes’ care and housing sites and also to supplement the efforts of administration and staff of LB Homes.