Start your career in nursing by taking advantage of this fabulous opportunity! LB Homes offers custom training Nursing Assistant/Registered* classes at M-State Campus, Fergus Falls. This training program is perfect for anyone looking to begin in health care, change career paths, or earn money into retirement.
Upon entry into the program, LB Homes will cover the cost of your training. You’ll learn everything you need to know about what it takes to be a Nursing Assistant/Registered and develop critical skills valued in today’s world…at no cost to you! Once you successfully complete the program, you can begin working and earning.
- After completing the interview process for LB Broen Home, our long-term care community, we will cover the cost of your training!
- Training held during evening hours to accommodate school & after work schedules
- Students age 16 years and older are eligible to attend
- After successfully completing the competency evaluation, you will be placed on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry
Classes will be held at:
- Intro to Long Term Care
- Basic Human Needs
- Clean & Safe Environment
- Vital Signs & Measures
- Personal Cares
- Activity & Exercise
- Foods & Fluids
- Caring for Special Needs
- Clinical Site Orientation
- Work Environment
- Clinical at LB Broen Home
- Competency Evaluations
To become a Nursing Assistant/Registered, you must complete one of the coursework sessions held periodically throughout the year. Each session last about a month with classes held mainly during evening hours. Here are the upcoming sessions scheduled for 2019:
Give us a call to register at 218.998.7303
*Nursing Assistant/Registered used to be referred to by the state of Minnesota as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).