Start your career in nursing by taking advantage of this fabulous opportunity! LB Homes offers custom training Nursing Assistant/Registered classes at M-State Campus, Fergus Falls. A Nursing Assistant/Registered is also known as a CNA. This training program is perfect for anyone looking to begin in health care, change career paths, or earn money into retirement.
Upon entry into the program, LB Homes will cover the cost of your training. You’ll learn everything you need to know about what it takes to be a Nursing Assistant/Registered and develop critical skills valued in today’s world…at no cost to you! Once you successfully complete the program, you can begin working and earning.
- Become an employee of LB Homes and we will cover the cost of your training!
- Training held during evening hours to accommodate school & after work schedules
- Students age 16 years and older are eligible to attend
- After successfully completing the competency evaluation, you will be placed on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry
Classes will be held at:
- Intro to Healthcare
- Basic Human Needs
- Clean & Safe Environment
- Vital Signs & Measures
- Personal Cares
- Activity & Exercise
- Foods & Fluids
- Caring for Special Needs
- Clinical Site Orientation
- Work Environment
- Clinical at LB Broen Home
- Competency Evaluations
To become a Nursing Assistant/Registered, you must complete one of the coursework sessions held periodically throughout the year. Each session last about a month with classes held mainly during evening hours. 2019 dates for upcoming sessions coming soon.
Give us a call to register at 218.998.7303