Understanding the changes in your life and the way they relate to your care can be challenging. Our chaplains provide Christ-centered spiritual, emotional, and cultural care that addresses your health and well-being. Since our chaplains are rooted in all areas of LB Homes, they’re blessed with plenty to do. They lead church services, bible studies, and minister to people on an individual basis. For those who come into our care, our chaplains get to know each person on a deeper level and find out what support is needed most.
You can rely on us to deliver the care and support you need through:
- Support during times of transition, loneliness, pain, anxiety or loss
- Connection to leaders and rites in your faith and cultural tradition
- Fellowship via group support, community services, and public worship services
- Encouragement on your search for purpose, meaning, and hope
- Relief during a crisis
- Comfort through visits, scripture, and prayer
- Blessing through rituals, rites, and sacraments
- Assistance sorting through plan of care decisions
- Guidance with advance care planning and advance directives
- Education and advocacy in our facilities and in the community
Our chaplains are dedicated to help address your care needs. Receive chaplaincy care through all of our sites and services. Give us a call for more information: 218.998.1400
LB Homes and Affiliates complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.