LB Homes Foundation, formerly doing business as Lakeland Hospice Foundation, developed as part of the acquisition of Lakeland Hospice and Lakeland Home Care in 2012. LB Homes Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit corporation that officially launched January 2016.
Our logo connects LB Homes to its Foundation via the symbolic tree with the wood of the cross being the central focus. It also emphasizes the roots of the tree, symbolizing deep and strong commitment. Just as the roots provide sustenance to a tree, our Foundation provides financial nurturing to LB Homes and its many entities.
Avenues to Give
- Contributions to directly support the mission and purpose of LB Homes
- Gifts designated in the name of family and loved ones
- Specific to projects which promote and enhance the lives of our patients and residents
- Bequests, lifetime, estate gifts and more
LB Homes Foundation is headed by LB Homes’ Director of Development and Community Relations with council from the LB Homes Board of Directors:
- Lee Rogness, Chairman
- Tom Moline, Vice-Chair
- Ron Fuhrman, Secretary/Treasurer
- Gay Folden, Director
Another great way to support LB Homes Foundation and make a difference in people’s lives is to become a volunteer. Volunteering can be one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. The service our volunteers provide is truly a gift to residents, patients, and families. Learn more…