LB Homes began helping seniors find quality housing and healthcare services nearly a century ago. Founded in 1915 in the town of Sauk Center, Minnesota, Lutheran Brethren Homes began its ministry in senior services and eventually expanded to Arizona and Texas. In the late 1950s, Broen (Memorial) Home began operating in Fergus Falls, MN.
Today, LB Homes has expanded to offer a continuum of care primarily focused on serving older adults:
- LB Alcott Manor – Assisted Living
- LB Broen Home – Long Term Care
- LB Connect – Remote Patient Monitoring
- LB Home Care – Home Health Services
- LB Hospice – End of Life Care
- LB Sheridan House – Independent Living
- LB Short Stay – Transitional Care
- LB Woodland Lodge – Enhanced Assisted Living
Our facilities are located in Fergus Falls, Minnesota.
We care for you, wherever you call home. Contact us regarding our services and housing options. It’s never too early to find out more information! Call (218) 998-1400